– Museu do Homem do Nordeste Fundação Joaquim Nabuco- Cultural foundation in the area of Recife, established in 1947.
– SALT consists of exhibitions, film screenings, symposia and large video archive. SALT is established as a site for learning and debate, it aims to challenge, excite and provoke its visitors by encouraging them to offer critique and response.
– Depo is more than an exhibition space. It is a space for critical debate and cultural exchange and the first initiative in Turkey to focus on regional collaborations between Turkey and other countries in the Caucasus, the Middle East, and the Balkans.
– The State Museum of Contemporary Art is home to one of the most significant Russian Avant-Garde Collection outside of Russia: the Costakis Collection. The second space of the museum ‘Warehouse B1’, is located at the Port of Thessaloniki. This location houses the museum’s temporary exhibitions.
– The National Theatre of Northern Greece is currently the country’s largest theater and cultural organization. It comprises of four winter venues, two open-air theaters, and also organizes Greek and international tours.
– The Municipal Art Gallery of Thessaloniki, hold exhibitions and other cultural events in two other major monuments, the Yeni Camii, at the Archaeological Museum Street 30, a mosque built in 1902 by the Italian architect Vitaliano Poselli, and the Alaca Imaret, the multicoloured poorhouse, a 15th century Ottoman mosque, at Kassandrou 91-93 street.
Syndrome of the Present is made possible by: